Agency Project Coordinator Job Posting
Ten Adams is on the search for a brilliant project coordinator.
The project coordinator is the nerve center of the agency, the liaison between the creative team + the account services team. The project coordinator is responsible for meeting deadlines for publications, print vendors + account services, in addition to managing production estimates + tracking job progress.
Here are some things that should be on your resume if you’re considering this gig:
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in an agency in project management, traffic or account services role
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Office (including Excel) and basic FTP knowledge
- Basic knowledge of print, web + media production specs (must be able to speak the lingo with vendors + creative team)
- Excellent organizational, verbal + written skills
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who can think independently with limited supervision
- Able to effectively communicate with internal staff, as well as vendors and publications
- Drama-free. Leave that stuff at home.
- Manager of creative workflow + project management program
- Responsible for updating creative schedule used by the creative department
- Direct communication with publications + vendors for due dates and to verify any information that is needed to complete materials
- Corresponds with print vendors to obtain estimates for printed projects.
- Distributes or oversees delivery of all final artwork to client (through Account Services), vendors, or publications
- Proofs and checks each file before routing to Account Services for client review or final files to client, vendor, or publication
- Tracks jobs as they flow through the creative process
- Facilitates effective project management by setting priorities with creative staff
- Organizes and archives elements of projects in computer system
- Responsible for archiving all past work including electronic and printed materials
- Assists Creative Director with creating and tracking production schedules for individual projects
- Monitors each project’s cost-to-date versus estimate
- Manages broadcast media delivery to appropriate stations
HOW DO WE CONNECT?
Are you the person we are looking for? Tell us why you would be a good fit for our team. For consideration please email your resume, cover letter to Klaufer@tenadams.com.
We are excited to bring the right person on board as soon as possible.