Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for an energetic Junior Graphic Designer.
Learn + grow with Ten Adams. The Junior Graphic Designer position is responsible for assisting art directors on creative needs, big or small, from developing concepts to preparing final artwork. You must be a true team player + and be willing and eager to jump in and work on multiple projects at once, often under tight deadlines and quick turnarounds. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter creative with a passion for design, branding and team collaboration. Love what you do + grow your design thinking and skillset working along side top creative talent.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Collaborate and communicate with copywriters, digital services, creative services, and account services as needed to see through the completion of any given project
- Assist art directors with their projects as well as manage own
- Maintain an awareness of status + project deliverables of all project work, by prioritizing tasks + assignments to meet scheduled deadlines
- Print production/digital file prep and deliver appropriate files
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Up to 2 years of professional experience
- Portfolio showing exceptional, creative and conceptual design abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a high-energy atmosphere, meet deadlines + manage multiple projects
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) + Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who takes direction well
- Time management, multi-tasking and organization are a MUST
- Strong sense of craft and mockup skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
HOW DO WE CONNECT?
Are you the person we are looking for? Tell us why you would be a good fit for our team. For consideration please email your resume, cover letter + link to your online portfolio to Klaufer@tenadams.com. If you have a PDF of your portfolio, please include that as well.
We are excited to bring the right person on board as soon as possible.