The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the creation, organization, and execution of engaging marketing content, including copy, images, and videos, for social media, websites, digital advertisements, emails, publications, and other opportunities. The Marketing Coordinator assists in all agency events, and manages external communications to ensure adequate and appropriate messaging to volunteers, clients and families, donors, and the general public. In addition, this position works in partnership with the Executive Director to coordinate the agency’s fund development program, and serves as a resource for daily operations of the agency.
- Create, organize, and execute engaging marketing content, including copy, images, videos, for social media, websites, emails, publications, and other opportunities
- Responsible for agency annual fundraising events from inception to post event documentation
- Coordinate events for program participants
- Coordinate multiple minor fundraising opportunities on an annual basis
- Coordinate board member, staff , satellite resource group, and volunteer engagement for events
- Responsible for donor database, email lists, donor acknowledgements, and communications
- Direct agency communication with volunteers, clients, families, donors, and the general public
- Manage the agency brand as dictated by BBBS of America
- Develop and implement communications materials and plans to promote and publicize the mission of the agency through all channels
- Represent the agency at community events as required
- Assist Executive Director with annual stewardship
Qualifications & Requirements: This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a similar degree. Excellent human relations skills, well-developed written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work within resource constraints, and have excellent organizational and project management skills. Work experience in the non-profit sector preferred. Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premier Pro preferred. All applicants must submit to and pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.